See this?? Know what it is? Anyone? I'll tell you what it is... it's the most painful freaking thing in the world! This my friends, is a kidney stone. Luckily for me, I didn't have to endure this jagged little shard as it scourged its way down a tube half the size of the stone. … Continue reading A Jagged Little Shard
This absolutely awesome piece of poetry comes from the Bloghouse's resident superhero (and super wife and mummy) Maria. Words can't express how humbled and thrilled I was to receive this lovely gift. I hope the other Outcasts join me in thanking Maria for our new Bloghouse chant!! Thanks Maria!!
The very colourful, whimsical Darque Dreamer Reads has nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. As I have this one, I encourage you to instead hop on over to Darque’s post and check out her awesome advice to bloggers (old and new). And while you’re there, check out a book review or two from DDR!
Happy Friday everyone! As you know, I absolutely adore blogger awards because they spread love and positivity throughout our community! Today I will be blogging about the Blogger Recognition Award I was nominated for by the lovely Sarah at Traveling Across Pages. Go show her amazing blog some love! Thanks again Sarah! ❤
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created
How My Blog Was Started:
I started my blog this past January as a way to talk about my love for books and meet fellow…
View original post 341 more words