This week’s member inducted into The Oucast’s Bloghouse is the mistress of mystery (and fellow INFJ) – Mae Clair.
Whilst I attempt to be professional and cool in my Bloghouse write-ups, I have to admit I’m going to fangirl over Mae Clair. She is not only the author of many books in multiple genres (one of which is fast becoming my favourite read – I’m 67% through), she is also the sweetest person and one of the most supportive folks I’ve come across on WP.
Okay, gushing aside, here’s the skinny on Miss Mae, and straight from her own fingertips;
“I wrote my first childish “masterpiece” at six and was immediately bitten by the writing bug. Since then, I’ve been composing nonstop, and have dabbled in multiple genres over the years, writing everything from fantasy, westerns, and horror to inspirational fiction, romance, and sci-fi. It took me a while to find my niche, but I’ve settled comfortably into the mystery/suspense genre (with a just a dash of romance tossed in). Several of my earlier works have strong romantic themes, but all are infused with threads of mystery, some more than most.”
Now for a few fun facts about Mae that I’m sure she won’t mind me sharing with you all;
- Mae’s favourite number is 12 and she suffers OCD (that’s Obsessive CAT Disorder)
- Despite the combination of the above, no, Mae does not have 12 cats. She does have one rescue kitty, Raven
- Mae is a big believer in the strange and unusual; she’s seen a UFO and has sought out the legendary Mothman
- Mae is crazy about urban folklore, American history and something called cryptozoology which I’m going to ask Mae to explain in the comments!
- Despite a bizarre fear of bears, Mae gets out and about, exploring old graveyards and looking out for bats flying overhead
With a set of talented fingers that can produce romance, mystery, suspense and horror, Mae Clair is an esteemed writer and one whose books I can highly recommend.
With so much going for her, there is but one title that leaps to mind when I prepare to induct Mae, so without any more to do, I dub Mae Clair, a member of the Outcast’s Bloghouse and Bride of the Mothman.
Welcome Mae and here’s you very own Outcast’s Bloghouse logo to display on your blog.
*Remember; if you’d like to get in on the silliness and become an Outcast’s Bloghouse member, contact me and point me in the direction of your bio!