I thought I’d been nominated for as many awards as I was ever going to receive, but dear Roda has nominated me for the Cramm Award. If you haven’t seen Roda’s blog, Growing Self, you must have been living under a rock. That’s okay, Roda loves rocks, and flowers, and gardens… and all things nature and beauty! Go check out her blog now before returning to your rock.
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people who motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question
My Blogging Motivators: Things
- Meeting like-minded people: I am a natural introvert and an INFJ to boot so meeting like-minded people is like trying to find a needle in the proverbial for me. Since blogging I have met so many wonderful, supportive, like-minded people, it’s been a blessing.
- A place to put my thoughts: My head gets so full of weird stuff, stories, poetry and dark humour I have to share it. Blogging has been the best way for me to do this.
- Finding new authors and their books and tempting people about mine: My TBR pile is up to 31 (from approx 3) since I started blogging. I have come across so many fabulous authors and promising books! I also like to use my platform to tease a little about my own upcoming WIP, Guns of Perdition.
My Blogging Motivators: People
- My husband has been a driving support behind my blogging, encouraging me and understanding when I don’t talk to him for an hour while I tap away at the keyboard!
- The WP community has been an incredible source of motivation. The more you invest, the more you get back people!
- I’m pretty motivated to blog so my last motivating person is me!
My World Improving Action:
Giving people a laugh one crazy blog post at a time!
Challenging Question: If you could join the “TEAM” who’d be changing the world, what role would you play? I’d either be in the ‘think tank’ coming up with ideas, or I’d be the counsellor helping the ‘doers’ cope with the doing!
My Nominees Are:
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy, knowledge and laughter these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…
**Special note to my nominees; I’ve nominated you guys because you’ve been recent supporters of me and my blog and have given me smiles and all the feels!