Another day, another award (so it seems)! This time I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the bundle of fun and energy, Anna, from Bookish Endevors. If you’re interested in all things books, pop on over and checkout her blog if you haven’t already!
Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
Share 7 things about yourself
Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
Include this set of rules
Inform your nominees
7 Things About Myself:
1. I have been blonde, black, red, bruenette and all sorts of colours in between. I’m now finally bruenette again (my natural colour).
2. My last name is Dutch.
3. My mum was English, dad is Welsh, nana is Welsh, Grandpa is Polish, Grandma half English half Indian, Grandad was Italian. So I’m a multicultural soup!
4. My favourite scent is coconut.
5. I prefer sweet over savoury
6. I need 6-8 hits of caffeine per day to function (coffee or Pepsi)
7. I once lived on 16 acres of bush land with wild kangaroos, Tasmanian devils an koalas running through it
Don’t feel obliged to take part; do if you want to!
Remember, if you’re going round in circles, you’re probably cutting corners.