I was truly delighted to be nominated for Roda’s, The Growing Self Blogger Award from none other than the creator herself! Thank you dear Roda for the nomination. If you’ve never checked out Roda’s inspirational and beautiful site, Growing Self, head on over right now to do so!
What is The Growing Self Blogger Award:
“The Growing Self Blogger Award has been created to acknowledge and celebrate amazing individuals, in the blogging community, who are persevering through life’s challenges not only to GROW as individuals, but to reach out and help others GROW as well.” ~Roda
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the individual that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Describe the award and mention the creator: Roda – Growingself.blog
- Nominate up to 5 blogs. Remember, the purpose of this award is to specifically celebrate those individuals that make a difference in the lives of others.
- Give 1 reason why you nominated each individual.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
I am honored to nominate the following bloggers:
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy, knowledge and laughter these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…
- Kerry – https://kerrymckim.com/
- Nicolle – https://storiesofahsi.wordpress.com/
- Mohamad – https://mohamadkarbi.com/
Your Gifts To Me
- Kerry – you’re personal story is so sad yet you continue to find the strength to go on and write some amazing inspirational posts. You are a star and a pillar in the community.
- Nicolle – you have such a free-spirit style to your posts that I absolutely love, and are a fellow INFJ which (as we know) means a lot to each other
- Mohamad – you are a true gentleman. The first real friend I had on WP, and so kind and generous with your comments and your site.
“Be the Change You Wish to See in the World…” ~Gandhi
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…