Hi all, I have had the pleasure of being nominated for the Liebster Award by the very sweet and lyrical Asutosh, the man behind Man’s Poetry blog. If you’d like to read some poignant and emotional poetry, pop on over and check out his blog.
The rules of the award are;
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 questions posted to me by Ashutosh;
1.When is the first time you thought of writing and why?
I’ve been writing since as long as I can remember. My first ‘books’ were handwritten and hand-drawn picture books stapled together!
2.How is it is to make you mad?
Hurt animals or children and you’ll see me mad!
3.How is your ideal in writing?
My ideal writing scenario is to be full-time writing and publishing a book a year.
4.Which is your favorite novel?
Dragons of Autumn Twilight (of the Dragonlance saga).
5.Who is your favorite comic character?
6.What is the Sweetest thing that someone has ever done for you?
My husband married me!
7.Who was your most favorite character in Harry Potter series?
8.What do think is your favorite post that you have done on your blog?
I like this post https://jessicabakkers.com/2017/04/13/the-outcasts-bloghouse-no-cool-kids-allowed/ because it was the start of my Outcast’s Bloghouse series.
9.What is the one turist that you will go if its free for you and your family?
I don’t really like tourist attractions. I’d rather go see the entire country of Canada.
10. What is your favorite sport?
11.Who is your favorite blogger?
There are too many good ones to choose from!
So now 11 random facts about me.
1. My dogs are weird (Chinese Crested Hairless)
2. I like dark chocolate
3. I’m a compulsive list maker
4. I have a collection of skulls (not real… ok, one is)
5. I am “Supernatural” obsessed
6. I’m hooked on Pepsi Max
7. I fall in love with my own characters
8. I have to wear a splint at night so I don’t grind my teeth
9. I have four tattoos
10. I’ve been overseas twice
11. I’ve lived in three states in Australia
So now bloggers i would like to nominate are;
…and the questions to my Nominees are;
1. What is your favourite childhood memory?
2. Do you have pets? If yes, what are they?
3. Best way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
4. Favourite TV show?
5. Do you dance?
6. You’re going to a deserted island. What three things are you going to take?
7. Favourite painter or painting?
8. Country or city?
9. What food do you seek out when you’re blue?
10. Weirdest word you know.
11. Is the ‘u’ in colour necessary or just odd?
Remember, if you’re going round in circles, you’re probably cutting corners.