This week’s member inducted into The Oucast’s Bloghouse is the self-confessed City Girl (of NYC no less!) Belleza.
Belleza (or Bella or Suzabell) is an avid book reader and reviewer and offers to blog reviews for free books on her blog ‘Bella Is Reading’. Belleza uses a rating system when she posts reviews on her blog as well as on Library Thing and Goodreads. Click on this link to find out more.
Belleza’s own personal blog where she muses on all things New York city-scapers might muse on is known as: Bella Foxx’s Life, just a city girl.
Bella is a self-confessed creative-a-holic and likes to express her creativity in many ways;
“…check out my blog KNITTING WITH A CITY GIRL started 17 April 2008) jewelry, poetry, cross stitch and knit. I sew, I don’t really enjoy it, but I enjoy the clothes. I like to read the Bible, books, magazines, online newspaper articles, blogs, jokes on candy wrappers, ads on the subway, billboards, backs of food boxes, lists of ingredients and recipes, cleaning directions, sayings on shirts. And I write silly stories: Scribbling city girl.”
A few fun facts about Belleza you may be interested in are;
- She’s scared of life-sized stuffed animals, especially the 5 foot tall Elmos in Time Square.
- She has multiple tattoos including a butterfly on the back of her right shoulder, a hummingbird on the back of her left shoulder, design work and two roses and two hearts around her left ankle and a couple more (not telling where!)
- She has been a Yankee fan for as long as she can remember (since she first saw Catfish Hunter pitch).
- She has 14 piercings.
- Her favorite books are true crime. Mainly serial killers. Also books on profiling and forensic science.
- In addition to the blogs mentioned above Belleza has 2 sports blogs; Ice dreams about her adventures learning the sport of hockey and The Foxx Loves the Yankees.
A multi-creative NYC girl with a voracious appetite for reading, I dub Belleza a member of the Outcast’s Bloghouse and Multi-Blogger Book Devourer Extraordinaire.
Welcome Belleza and I gift you this Outcast’s Bloghouse logo to display on your own blog (care of the very gorgeous Millie Schmidt! )
*Remember; if you’d like to get in on the silliness and become an Outcast’s Bloghouse member, contact me and point me in the direction of your bio!