Wow! I’m walking on sunshine, wow! And don’t it feel good?
Ok, now that I’ve got that song in your head, I would like to explain why I’m walking on sunshine, it’s because I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
I would love to thank the sweetest green thumb I know, Roda of Growing Self for nominating me! If you have not visited her blog, I highly recommend you check it out! Roda’s bright and beautiful blog is a haven for all things green and good, health and wellbeing and warm feelings. For a down to earth look at Roda’s life with her much praised Wifey, children and menagerie of animals, pop on over to Growing Self today!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- Use one word to describe yourself. Anxiety-ridden-paranoid-hyper-sensitive-wanna-be-writer-gamer-girl
- What is your favorite season? Why? Autumn (otherwise known as Fall!) Here in OZ Autumn is balmy at first, then the trees lose their leaves, the frosts in the morning cover the ground like snow and you know long nights of snuggling on the couch aren’t far away!
- Are you a city mouse or a country mouse? I’m a country bumpkin
- What is your superpower? Empathy
- Why do you write? To get the voices on the page instead of in my head. Oh and to make money (I’m a freelancer on the side)
- What is your favorite book? Ever? Wow. Tough. Maybe because it got me into fantasy and writing, I’d go with Dragons of Autumn Twilight (of the dragonlance saga)
- What brings you JOY? Organisation
- What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries! Covered in chocolate
- Who is your role model? Why? Don’t really have one. Though I’ve met some IMPRESSIVE people here in our WP community!
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Louisiana. I miss gumbo, jambalaya and pecan pie
- What do you love most about YOU? See question 1!
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following 11 blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
1. Traci of – https://tracikenworth.wordpress.com/
2. Lyz-Stephanie of – https://iwannabealady.wordpress.com/
3. Amy of – https://amylsauder.wordpress.com/
4. Cathleen of – https://cathleentownsend.com/
5. Hansen of – https://25000lightyears.wordpress.com/
6. Dave of – https://strategieevolutive.wordpress.com/
7. Mohamad of – https://mohamadkarbi.com/
8. Dominic of – https://thegoldenlands.wordpress.com/
9. Diane of – https://blog.dianehenders.com/
10. Paul of – https://mindfump.com/
11. Millie of – https://millieschmidt.wordpress.com/
Jess’s Questions (good luck!)
- What animal are you and why?
- Give me a secret no-one else knows.
- What’s your day job?
- Self-publish or traditional? Why?
- Favourite song (or music type).
- Who do you look up to in the world?
- What’s your greatest fear?
- Are you happy with your life?
- Chocolate or cheese?
- Why do you blog?
Thank you Roda and good luck everyone nominated! I look forward to seeing your answers!