Supplying Quality Content to Health Organisations
I provide solid, evidence-based content for all your writing needs.
Editing and Proofreading
Writing and Content Creation
Research and Dissemination
Why you need a Health & Wellbeing Writer
- Increase your online profile with science-backed content.
- Inspire your audience with credible health promotion ideas.
- Engage and educate with intelligent and relevant blog posts.
- Focus on your big picture goals while I provide you with writing solutions.
I create credible blog posts and articles, educational ebooks, guides, course content, informative pamphlets and brochures, and more.
My expertise ranges across various health and wellbeing areas, from disability and the NDIS, Aged Care and the My Aged Care Australian Govt. initiative; mental health care and support, through to district nursing support, and family services and welfare.
I am a qualified health and human services worker, holding a Bachelor of Arts (Rural Social Welfare) and multiple certificates in counselling, research, and dementia workshop facilitation.
Latest from the Blog
- Calm Racing Thoughts With Two Powerful Mindfulness Techniques
- INFJ Problems – Masks
- INFJ Problems – Vulnerability
- INFJ Problems – Observation
- Smorgasbord Posts from My Archives – Past Book Reviews 2020 – #Western #Horror #Thriller – Guns of Perdition – The Armageddon Showdown Book 1 by Jessica Bakkers
- A Ghost and his Gold – Roberta Eaton Cheadle -Book Tour – Day 3
Copyright | Jessica Bakkers | 2022